Saturday, October 13, 2012

When it rains, it pours...

It seems to me that when one thing goes wrong, then everything goes wrong. B can't seem to catch a break right now and we are both frustrated. Every day is something different. But there is SOMETHING that just doesn't go right. From the trailer wash out that ate up two hours of his tight schedule that he ended up not needing, sending him off the wring exits, it just feels like nothing is going right right now. He seems discouraged and it makes me sad because I truly want him to succeed!

And then on the home front, whenever I drive my car anywhere it overheats. It doesn't mater if it is 2 minutes or 20, my car is not happy. It won't hold radiator fluid and the water pump is possibly shot. Plus there is a leak in one of the hoses too! We can't afford the shop until next month! We have bills and rent to pay before we fix the car.

My cat is sad that his buddy is gone and is now refusing food to the point he has lost a lot of weight and is fairly skinny.

Devlin's pediatrician isn't happy that he has only gained 2 oz since birth. He has a normal number of diapers and is hydrated. I'm just happy that I'm able to mostly breastfeed this time.

This has just been one of those overwhelming weeks where I keep asking "Can't something just go right already?"

No comments:

Post a Comment